Providing Solutions to help
What we offer
We offer a wide variety
We offer a wide variety of permitting and compliance services. These services facilitate projects for the energy sector, development, construction industry, municipalities, restoration, and habitat enhancement. We have a licensed professional engineer on staff, licensed in Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee.
- Wetland delineations and stream jurisdictional assessments
- Stream and wetland design and construction
- Wetland and riparian seeding and tree planting
- Mitigation plans and monitoring
- Floodplain permitting
- Kentucky Certified Field Wastewater Laboratory (ID #KY04092)
- Wastewater collecting and permit compliance treatment
- Macroinvertebrate surveys (MBI)
- Discharge monitoring reports (DMR)
- Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Certified KESPC erosion control Inspectors
- DNR Permitting and Compliance Specialist
- We work with a variety of labs to suit your wastewater needs.
- We offer a variety of non-compliant wastewater treatment chemically and physically.
- We work closely with a fully-accredited permitted biologist to coordinate projects.